CHARTER CONCERNING THE PERSONAL DATA
When you contact us to obtain information products, an estimate, samples or place an order, you confide us your e-mail, address and phone number confidently. The OCEPLAST company is worried of respecting your private life and of assuring the best level of protection of your personal data, in accordance with the data protection act and the applicable European regulations.
For any information about the protection of personal data, you can also consult the site"Comité Informatique et Liberté" on www.cnil.fr
This charter allows you to be informed about the nature and the use that we make personal information which you confide us and on your various rights concerning this subject.
I. WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT ?
The personnal datas are collected by :
RCS La Roche sur Yon B 444 440 267
3 rue Benjamin Franklin
Zone Industrielle des Blussières
Tél. +33 (0)2 51 48 30 34
Fax. +33 (0)2 51 94 86 81
II. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
OCEPLAST tries hard to implement precautions and technical means to guarantee the security of your personal data. However, the company does not master all the risks bound to the functioning of Internet and draws the attention of the Internet users on the existence of possible risks inherent to the use of internet and the used technologies.
III. COLLECTION MEANS & NATURE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Contact, call back, quotation request and samples form
In general, the information which we collect and which are essential to answer your demands is identified by an asterisk in the various forms. If you do not inform these compulsory fields, we shall not be able of answering your demands and the form cannot be sent.
By validating the various forms, you accept that the input information are exploited to handle your demand. You can contact us at any time to consult, modify or delete your personal datas (for it, refer to the point VI. RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND DELETION).
To summarize, we collect the information which you supply us in particular when:
- You participate to a game or a competition
- You contact our Customer or administrative Service
- You complete a form (estimate / sample / contact / call back)
- You wish to reach the additional services of the 3D Océwood app.
These are the only ways OCEPLAST collects personal data
IV. PURPOSE OF THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
Your personal data which we collect on our site are necessary for:
- The use of the services proposed on the Site
- The management of your Order by OCEPLAST and its partners (banking and logistic).
- Keep a traceability of your business connections for legal or statutory purposes.
- To hold you informed about our promotions by newsletters.
**If you do not wish to receive commercial offers from OCEPLAST, you can ask us to stop our newsletters at any time by e-mailing us at email@example.com or via our unsubscription form .
V. TRANSMISSION OF YOUR INFORMATION TO OUR PARTNERS
OCEPLAST does not transmit under any circumstance your personal data to third party companies, except those who play a role in the treatment of your demand:
- Our logistic partners for the delivery of your order
- Our accounting firm (files of sales for the VAT return)
- The tax authorities in case of controls.
No personal data may be transmitted to companies in outer countries.
If OCEPLAST is forced by the law or by the judge to communicate your personal data, the company undertake, as far as possible, to inform you about it (unless OCEPLAST estimates not to be reasonably authorized to do it considering the legal or judicial obligations).
VI. RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND DELETION
According to the law "computing and liberties" of January 6th, 1978 modified on August 6th, 2004, you have a right of access, rectification and deletion of your personal information. If you wish to exercise this right, contact us:
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: Marketing department - OCEPLAST - 3 rue Benjamin Franklin - ZI Blussières - 85190 AIZENAY - France
- By phone: from Monday to Friday /8:30 am - 5:30 pm / +33(0)2 51 48 30 34
If you do not wish to receive anymore our newsletter, you can unsubscribe by using one of the contacts mentioned above, either:
- Via our unsubscription form: to delete your e-mail address of our base
- Via the link of present unsubscription at the foot of each newsletter
VII. DATA CONSERVATION
OCEPLAST keeps the data during a duration which does not exceed the necessary duration for the purposes for which they were collected.
VIII. SOCIAL MEDIA
Although OCEPLAST is present on the social networks through its brand "Océwood®" via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and LinkedIn fanpages, the company does not collect personal data on its subscribers.