"To ensure a well laid decking above all you need well laid joists".
Installing the joists is definitely the most important operation in the installation of your decking, whether it is in composite wood or not. It determines the flatness of the boarding and ensures there is an empty space under the board so as to guarantee:
- Water circulation (rainwater or cleaning water)
- Ventilation of the boards
To avoid puddles or poor water run-off, do not forget to install your joists with a slope of 0.5% to 1.0%.
Reminder: the height of the wood or composite joists must be at least equal to twice the thickness of the decking board.
An Océwood® exclusive product
Océwood® composite wood joists are only intended to be fixed to concrete slabs.
Océwood® joists are rot-proof and withstand extreme climatic conditions and damp.
It is deal for all types of fixing: Classik or Optima clips, screwing.
- Dimensions: 50 mm X 40 mm
- Length: 300 cm
- Material: 100% composite
Joists in Scots pine are PEFC and CTB B+ certified and is green class 4 autoclave treated. They are suited to all types of fixing: clips or screwing.
- The 45 X 70 mm profiles are ideal for conventional installation on concrete slabs.
- The 45 X 95 mm profiles are ideal on earthy ground, and are assembled as a free standing structure.
- Material: Scots pine
- Profile: 45 X 70 mm // 45 X 95 mm
- Length: 3 m
- Autoclave treatment: class 4 green
- Certification: PEFC - CTB B+
Our stubs are fixed or adjustable. They are used to raise the ground or to level all the joists.